By applying for a full subscription or trial use of Optical Networks Daily, including the daily email and/or web site, you confirm that you have read and agree to accept the following terms and conditions:
- This agreement will be governed by English Law. The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising under this agreement.
- Content published by Optical Networks Daily on the World Wide Web or via e-mail or any other format may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means electronic, mechanical, photographic, recorded or otherwise without written permission from Optical Keyhole, publisher of Optical Networks Daily.
- Optical Networks Daily subscribers or trial users may not store all or any portion of the content in any permanent form, whether in electronic or any other format, except for personal use.
- User names and passwords assigned to Optical Networks Daily subscribers or trial users may not be shared, published or redistributed in any way including being made available to multiple users on a wide or local area network. User names and passwords can only be used by the subscribers or trial users to whom they are registered.
- In no event shall Optical Keyhole, nor their agents or sources, be liable for any damages whatsoever (including without limitation loss of business profits or interruption of business) arising out of the use or inability to use the content of Optical Networks Daily. No item shall be taken as a recommendation to buy or sell any form of equity.
- Subscribers and trial users acknowledge that Optical Keyhole owns all rights (including copyright) in the content. Copyright of the articles applies equally after the end of the free trial and subscription period.
- Subscribers and trial users will not alter or modify the content in any way whatsoever.
- Optical Keyhole reserves the right to stop access after notifying subscribers or trial users by e-mail of its intention to do so if Optical Keyhole has any reason to believe that the subscriber or trial user is in breach of these terms and conditions.